V intage cinema equipment advertisement. SIZE: IN: 35x25 CM: 90x65. Soviet graphic artist, poster artist; engaged in illustration and design of books, worked as a theater artist. He was not a member of the Union of Artists of the USSR.He studied at the Moscow Experimental School of Aesthetic Education N. He illustrated and designed books for the publishing houses "Soviet Russia", "Enlightenment" and others: "The Birth of Radio" by F. Chestnov (1948), the collection "The Universe" (1952), the three-volume "Conversations on Physics" by M.
He worked as an industrial graphic artist, made sketches for brochures, catalogs, albums and visual aids, performed advertising posters for the Central Bureau of Attractions ("Attractions", 1940). Designed a number of performances at the Moscow Drama Theatre: "Historical Castle" by A. Bissoni Ber de Tyurik (1940), "Mary Tudor" by V. Hugo (1941), "Peaceful People" by I. Author of propaganda political posters: "For the rise, for a new stage of socialist transport" (1938), Long live the mighty aviation of the country of socialism!(1939), Long live the XVIII Congress of the Party of Lenin-Stalin 1939; co-authored with N. Zhukov, Long live Soviet pilots... Zhukov, "Like one man "(1941), Do not talk - the enemy serves! (1941), "The Dead Loop of Soviet Exterminators" (1942), "The Five-Year Plan for the Development of the National Economy of the USSR" (1956), "Nuclear Energy Helps to Recognize and Treat Diseases" (1957), "Nuclear Energy in Agriculture and the Food Industry" (1957), For the benefit of the people! " (1959), "The first artificial planet was created by Soviet man" (1959), "Field fertilization is the most important source of increasing productivity" (1961), "Always on guard, always on the alert 1971; together with V. Viktorov, We are following the party... Participated in exhibitions since 1939, including the all-Union exhibition "Artists-Journalists in the Great Patriotic War" (1961).
Exhibitions of works by V. Dobrovolsky were held in Moscow (1957, 1962). His pencil portrait was made by N. Dobrovolsky are in the RSL, the Museum of Political History of Russia, the Vologda State Museum-Reserve, the Gelendzhik Museum of Local History, the National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan (NMRT), the Novorossiysk Historical Museum-Reserve (NIMZ), the Saratov Regional Museum of Local Lore (SOMK), GMIK them. Tsiolkovsky, the Museum-Reserve of the Narovchatsky district of the Penza region, the National Museum of the Udmurt Republic named after Kuzebay Gerd (NMUR), private Russian and foreign collections.This item is in the category "Art\Art Posters". The seller is "originalfilm312" and is located in this country: UA.
This item can be shipped worldwide.